News of 2011
- December 14th, 2011: As of January 2012, Heidi will be an associate editor for the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease
- November 28th, 2011: Heidi’s work on diffusivity changes in grey matter regions has been accepted for publication in Alzheimer’s & Dementia
- On November 7th, 2011, Heidi will give a talk on “Structural and functional parietal changes matter in the understanding and diagnosis of early Alzheimer's disease” at the INSERM (Caen, France).
- September 23rd, 2011: Heidi’s work on brain activity related to mental rotation in amnestic mild cognitive impairment patients and the associated effective connectivity patterns in the parietal lobe is accepted for publication in Neurology.
- September 12th, 2011: I am looking for a PhD-student to work on a neuroimaging project regarding neuroinflammation in Alzheimer’s disease. Contact me if you are interested!
- July 16th-21st, 2011: The international Conference on Alzheimer’s Disease (ICAD) takes place in Paris. Come and visit my poster on wednesday!
- Heidi’s dissertation and defense has received attention in the media:
- July 8th, 2011: Heidi defended her dissertation “Parietal Matters in Early Alzheimer’s Disease: evidence from structural and functional MRI” and received a cum laude degree
- February 23rd, 2011: Heidi received the price for the best poster and the runner-up publication price (second highest impact factor points) at the School for Mental Health and Neuroscience Research Day in Maastricht
- Start of this website